close

終於交到了一群可愛的朋友,開始有了想到處探索的念頭

Finally, I made a couple of cute friends and started thinking about exploring the city.

於是,決定先辦一個悠哉的野餐聚會,聯絡感情 

So, I decided to held a picnic party to get together and become closer.

 

蒙特婁的夏日白天其實挺熱的,七八月時白天又長,

Actually,  it is hot during the day in summer in Montréal, and the daytime is long

in July and August.

所以起初是有些擔心這樣的狀況野餐會太熱不舒服

Therefore, in the beginning, I was a little worried about being too hot and

uncomfortable to have a picnic.

沒想到運氣真好,讓我們遇上九月初第一個轉涼的周末

However, we are so lucky to meet the first cool weekend in September.

微涼的夏末秋初,陽光和煦,清風徐徐,非常適合野餐 

Cool late summer and ealry autumn,  with warm sun and breeze, perfect for picninc.

 

地點選在離UQÀM宿舍走路約20分鐘的 Parc La Fontaine

The picnic place was Parc La Fontaine, where is about 20 minutes walk 

from UQÀM residences.

一開始選擇它沒有特別的原因,純粹是比較近的大公園,去了之後覺得真的選對了 

In the beginning, there was no other special reaons but the short distance

for choosing this place. After we arrived, I felt it was a right decision.

藍天白雲,清澈的湖水,翠綠的草與樹,配上好天氣,真的非常的舒適

Blue sky, white clouds, clear lake, grean trees and grass and good weather

make us feel comfortable.

( 據說這個公園冬天會變成白茫茫的一片,湖也會結冰成為天然溜冰場,真難想像 )

 

美好的日子一定會發生一些意外..

The good day always happens a bad thing.

我竟然忘記帶相機.... 以下照片都出自朋友的相機 ( 感謝讚嘆她

I forgot to bring my camera.... so all the photos below credited by my friend. ( appreciate to her

 

 

找了一塊平坦舒適的區域,就開始鋪墊子、擺出大家帶來的食物,準備野餐 !

After choosing a flat and comfortable place, everyone took out their food and started the picnic!

大家真的是卯起來準備了好多食物,雞塊莓類(藍莓、紅莓)真的是好物,方便且受歡迎  

We all prepared a lot of food. Nuggets and Berries are the best, conveient and popular. 

 

邊聊天邊吃飽喝足後,開始玩撲克牌,英文解釋規則真的很困難 

After eating and chatting, we started to play cards. It is really hard to explain the rules in English.

學乖了,下次一定要事先準備好一些英文版的遊戲

So, next time, I sould prepare some games in English or in English version.

最後,放上大合照 ( 在杯盤狼藉之前拍的 

Finally, the group photo. (before messing up)

 

 

整個野餐聚會都很美好,除了沒帶相機之外 

Everything in picnic party is perfect, except not bringing the camera.

偶爾也有些小插曲,例如不斷來襲的蜜蜂、跟一直試圖想偷走食物的松鼠

And sometimes happen accidents, like the annoying bees, and the squirrel that tried to steall our food.

 

這裡真的是個野餐的好地方,非常的推薦

Here is really a good place to picnic and highly recommanded.

如果有機會夏天來蒙特婁玩,不妨找一個天氣好的午後野餐吧 

If haveing a chance  to visit Montréal, let's have a picnic in the warm afternoon.

 

 

arrow
arrow

    Zoe Chen 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()